IT Show festival 2021 launching attractive tech deals and products in Singapore

0
666

There are many products the shoppers can anticipate when the IT Show Festival 2021 opens on March 11. A new Asus laptop and Philips smart television will be among the products. The festival will run till March 21. Shoppers can get their hands on Philips 55-inch OLED 805 Android TV, LionsForge CraftLaser portable laser cutter and Asus ZenBook Duo 14 laptop.
The 11-day shopping festival will be held at selected physical retail outlets and at its participating exhibitors’ websites. Harvey Norman, Challenger, Huawei and Asus are some of the exhibitors. During the festival special deals with heavy discounts created by the exhibitors will be featured.
For instance, a Huawei Watch GT2E retails for $218 and you can buy it for $148. Similarly a set of Skullcandy Push True Wireless Earbuds retails for $195 and you can buy them for only $59. The deals being curated specially for this festival are absolutely amazing.
Shoppers will also have a chance to win more than $15,000 worth of tech prizes such as the Philips 55-inch OLED 805 Android TV and Secretlab Omega Stealth chair in a lucky draw with no minimum purchase.
Lucky draw chances will be doubled if shoppers sign up for a new StarHub service and pay with American Express credit cards. Shoppers will also get a chance to trade in or repair their old devices during the festival. SingEx-Sphere Holdings is organizing this giant event. Of SingEx-Sphere Holdings, Singapore Press Holdings owns 40 % while Temasek owns the remaining 60%. Shoppers can indicate their interest in the IT Tech festival and can also download an interactive digital brochure to get more detailed information.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Enable Google Transliteration.(To type in English, press Ctrl+g)